- Job vacancies
Neuguss and its subsidiaries are looking for new employees. There are the following vacancies » read more
Points of view & thoughts
- 15.03.2021 – Neuguss now 100 % foundation!
Neuguss takes the next step: The transfer of the shareholders’ shares to the newly established non-profit Neuguss Foundation has now been completed. » read more
- 01.03.2021 – OLOID Solution GmbH moves to Leipzig ...
... and assumes the complete assembly of the OLOID devices itself. The new workshop now combines all activities. » read more
- 01.07.2020 – Inversions-Technik GmbH is now called OLOID Solution GmbH!
The new company has now moved its headquarters from Switzerland to Berlin and is focusing on its core business, the energy-efficient movement of liquids. » read more
- 16.06.2020 – Neuguss under new management
Farmer and agricultural engineer, entrepreneur in the profit and non-profit sector: Martin Timmermann introduces himself.» read more
- 09.12.2019 – Give a vote to steward ownership
Start-up: On November 25, 2019, the foundation "Verantwortungseigentum" (steward ownership) was founded. Neuguss is one of the first founding members.» read more
- 09.12.2019 – Neuwerder farm estate
A visit to Neuwerder is definitely worthwhile: The farm estate Neuwerder is located in the Havelland district near Rhinow and has been owned by Neuguss for many years.» read more
- 08.11.2019 – Different Walks of Life in the "Global South"
Neuguss Training Trip: 15 Neuguss employees embarked on a trip to Kenya at the beginning of October. » read more
- 14.01.2019 – Added Value Podcast #1 Neuguss
Benjamin Hohlmann talks to entrepreneurs about the possibilities of Enterprises to create content, which exceeds mere values » read more
- 16.11.2018 – Executive Management à la Neuguss
For the second time already, 17 executive Neuguss managers met for a workshop on leadership topics » read more
- 02.06.2017 – What is the relation of a bee and economy?
How to relate the economy with areas that do not necessarily focus on monetary aspects. – Our example: bees wax » read more
- 30.05.2017 – Complementarity
The approach of belonging together and opposing each other has already been brought up by Daniel N. Dunlop. Dunlop (1886-1935) was theosophist and founder of the economical management association. » read more